Beak is a small tool that can be used to lose weight of your source code, and generate obfuscated C and C++ source code by default. All user defined symbols can be replaced by very short tokens results that the compiled final binary will be smaller than its normal compiling.
- Smaller binary.
- Hide API call, concrete implementation, techniques used.
- Unreadable source code that can prevent source code leaked (encrypt).
- Add difficulty for reverse engineering (decompile).
Convert Source Code
- Drag your project folder into Beak from Finder.
- Click to select a target directory, the output files will be placed there. E.g:
Target directory: /Users/username/Desktop
Output directory: /Users/username/Desktop/projectname-lt (lt means lite)
- Select one of the programming languages from the toolbar for your source code.
- Click the "Start" button on the toolbar to start the conversion.
- When the process completed, all replaced symbols will be listed in tokens.txt under the target directory.
- Parse all macros, global variables, constants, structure and member, class, and function definitions.
- The generated source code will still be located in its original line so that comparing to the original source code line by line become very easy.
- All comments kept in its original position to improve the readability.
- Fast parse large projects that have hundreds of files.
If you can't open the link above, please launch App Store and found Beak by searching.
If you need to filter a large number of predefined symbols but not handled by the current version. Or required to support a new programming language. Please contact us.