A native language assistant can always together with you.
Learn the Yale romanisation of Cantonese very easy and efficient.
An English-Cantonese dictionary app with pure pronunciation of Cantonese.
- Segment sentence or paragraph into words, and automatically generate the corresponding Yale or Jyutping romanisation text.
- Offline speech synthesis, and speaking word, sentence or a whole paragraph.
- Stroke animation, demonstrate how to writing each Kanji character (or sinograph).
- Search the dictionary with English keyword or Chinese keyword.
- List relevant words, idioms, phrases and sample sentences, and the category of the keywords.
- Category covered almost any fields, such as agriculture, biology, communications, engineering etc.
- Sample sentences can be applied to almost any daily scenarios.
- A large number of valuable materials included, colloquialism, movies, songs and city life of Hong Kong.
Resources for learning Cantonese: → materials of book and audio.