The universal document manager and source code editor.
Also an universal document viewer and multimedia player.
You can download all kinds of files from your Mac or PC and read them on your iOS devices. You can also upload any kinds of files to your Mac or PC from your iPhone or iPad. Browse eBook (PDF files), processing Office documents (EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint), view pictures by slipping your finger, listening musics like in iTunes, watching movies, and share them between your device and Mac, PC or server.
Of course, the app can be emphasised using as a source code reader.
- Download or upload folder. All sub-folder and files will be downloaded or uploaded.
- Efficiently organise and manage folder and files. Add, delete, and rename folder or files, fast translate them between Mac, PC and iOS devices. The FTP Server can be any platform, Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix, and others.
- Read all kinds of files on your iOS devices conveniently.
- Automatically generate icon for different file types from their content, image, video and others.
Read & Review code on iPad
- Source code parser integrated and symbols indexed, such as module, class, function, variable declarations etc.
- Search symbols in folder and common text editor functions.
- Jump to symbol or line. Accurate line number location by number or symbol definition.
- Preview site design in built-in web browser.
- Read code or other files on iPhone is convenient and useful, but edit file on iPad will be better.
Old name: iCodeEditor. The editor supports syntax highlighting for almost all popular programming languages, including but not limited:
FTP Server Settings:
On Macintosh: System Preferences → Sharing → File Sharing, checked the service and got the IP address of your machine, then you can make settings on PowerReader with the IP address to connect your machine. Now you can share any type of files in your MacBook/iMac with your iPad and iPhone.
Because macOS High Sierra removed the built-in FTP Server, there's an alternative solution: Personal FTP Server, with the uFTP Server, your PowerReader FTP settings should change to: 192.168.1.4:2121, i.e. append a port number to the server IP address.
- The Windows built-in FTP Server can be configured via IIS (Internet Information Services), please read this article and other articles about this subject on the website of Microsoft.
- Free and Open Source solution: FileZilla Server , highly commended.
- Cerberus FTP Server (Proprietary software).
- CrushFTP Server (Proprietary software).
References from Wikipedia:
Beak - The C and C++ obfuscator.
Beak on macOS, fast generate obfuscated C and C++ source code automatically.