Fast share files between your Mac, Windows PC or Linux and iOS devices.
iPowerReader was renamed from iCodeEditor, it is an:
- Universal document viewer.
- Universal document manager.
- Universal source code editor.
- Universal multimedia player.
You can download all kinds of files from your Mac or PC and read them on your iOS devices. You can also upload any kinds of files to your Mac or PC from your iPhone or iPad. Browse eBooks and PDF files, read Office documents e.g. EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint, view pictures by slipping your finger, listening musics like in iTunes, watching movies, and share them between your device and Mac, PC or server.
Of course, the app can be emphasised using as a source code reader.
When you are outside but must read or edit some file stored in company, this tool can easily solved your problem. It's also suitable uploading files to company when you are outside.
- Download or upload folder. All sub-folder and files will be downloaded or uploaded.
- Efficiently organise and manage folder and files. Add, delete, and rename folder or files, fast translate them between Mac, PC and iOS devices. The FTP Server can be running on any platform, Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix, and others.
- Read all kinds of files on your iOS devices conveniently.
- Automatically generate icon for different file types from their content, image, video and others.
Read & Review code on iPad
This function was especially designed for anyone who want to read or edit source code of software on iOS device.
- Source code parser integrated and symbols indexed, such as module, class, function, variable declarations etc.
- Search symbols in folder and common text editor functions.
- Jump to symbol or line. Accurate line number location by number or symbol definition.
- Preview site design in built-in web browser.
- Read code or other files on iPhone is convenient and useful, but edit file on iPad will be better.
The editor supports syntax highlighting for almost all popular programming languages, including but not limited:
FTP Server Settings:
On Macintosh: System Preferences → Sharing → File Sharing, checked the service and got the IP address of your machine, then you can make settings on PowerReader with the IP address to connect your machine. Now you can share any type of files in your MacBook/iMac with your iPad and iPhone.
Because macOS High Sierra removed the built-in FTP Server, there's an alternative solution: Personal FTP Server, with the uFTP Server, your PowerReader FTP settings should change to: 192.168.1.4:2121, i.e. append a port number to the server IP address.
- The Windows built-in FTP Server can be configured via IIS (Internet Information Services), please read this article and other articles about this subject on the website of Microsoft.
- Free and Open Source solution: FileZilla Server , highly commended.
- Cerberus FTP Server (Proprietary software).
- CrushFTP Server (Proprietary software).
References from Wikipedia:
The music player of the updated version support playlists management, cycle loop or random playback and can sync lyrics with your music files. You just need to put the lyric file that with .lrc extension together with the music file then can enjoy it.