Anida is an audio codec and audio compression format developed by Sevenuc Consulting in 2017. It was developed to reduce audio data size to reduce transfer time and save disk space. The Anida engine is designed as a KAM (Kilobytes Audio Machine) for deeply-embedded small devices and has a small memory footprint, it promised to compress common music files with kilobytes as opposed to megabytes.
- Protect your music assets. Playback these music files requires to use your own custom music player, i.e they need to get your authorisation to playback them.
- Save storage space. Saving huge number of storage space is especially important for large music sharing sites. It also very important for the end users, who will never be happy if the big music files disappear forever and the phone storage released?
- Reduce user wait times. It's an important factor to impact your end user's experience, especially the networks that has narrow bandwidth, and the mobile networks. Whether play music on a web page or on mobile phone.
- Very high compression, smaller than popular audio codec such as SILK/Opus (used by Skype), AAC, Speex, 3gp AMR, X264, GSM6.10, G729, G711, G722 and MP3, M4A, Ogg, WMA. Very high compression is the strength and advantage of Anida in comparison to the other audio codecs. According to its extremely small data output, it can be easily applied to large number of technology and product, especially new multimedia design, new animation and video format design, audio broadcast, music share solution design, and music player development.
- Universal audio compression, best balanced compression rate and quality, has the ability to convert almost all legacy audio from low bitrate to very high bitrate audio format with any sample rate, most legacy audio formats on Unix, Macintosh, Windows, Linux and Other platforms, such as PSP, Xbox etc.
- Very suitable for remote music share, radio channels, online TV, video conferencing, in-game chat, Flash Player, audio book, voice mail, Chat Apps (such as Jabber, ICQ, Skype, Viber, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Slack, Telegram, etc), softphone and VoIP.
- Adaptable for common protocols such as RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol), WebRTC (Web Realtime Communication), and industry standard RTP (Realtime Transport Protocol) and RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Written with ANSI C and can be easily ported to all platform.
Simple Comparison Table:
The following result made from three music files, they are counted in wav, mp3, and Anida formats.
Audio Codec Comparison:
|Yesterday Once More - Carpenters||42.6 MB||3.9 MB||482KB|
|Chances - Air Supply||37.9 MB||3.4 MB||428KB|
|Heal the World - Michael Jackson||67.9 MB||6.2 MB||767KB|
|Total:||148.4 MB||13.5 MB||1.6 MB|
|Case No.||Number of songs||MP3||Anida|
|App 1||150||846.9 MB||42 MB|
|App 2||318||1777.8 MB||149 MB|
You can see apps based on Anida can save large number of storage!
Anida Cloud Solution
Anida Cloud Solution is an example music share website architecture for Anida audio codec that includes ICP (Internet Content Provider), CSP (Cloud Service Provider) and the end users. Any roles in the system can be ICP or customer or both and can get benefits from the system. For any of the three roles, the more you contribute, the more benefits you will receive. We provides system architecture design, development, and license SDK to help you to archive your business target no matter what form you want to use it.
Anida for Embedded System
Anida for Embedded System is an alternative solution for consumer electronic products to upgrade the traditional mp3 player based on the Anida audio codec.
Personal Private Music Player
screenshot of Anida music player on Android phone
screenshot of Anida music player on iPhone
Personal Private Music Player is a specially service for peoples who want to listen their favourite musics on Android or iOS devices. We help to convert their favourite music to Anida format files and develop a specially customised music player only used for themselves so that they can enjoy them on mobile phone or tablets. The music source files can come from DVD, CD, Movie, Flash, Game, common audio files such as mp3, m4a, ogg, flac and large APE files, Web Page and any other music materials, and internet, in fact we also provide search service to find the musics on internet if they requested.
"私人音樂播放器定製"是專門為希望在Android或iOS設備上收聽他們喜歡的音樂的人們提供的特殊服務。 我們幫助將他們喜愛的音樂轉換為Anida格式文件，並專門為他們自己開發一個定制的音樂播放器，以便他們可以在手機或平板電腦上欣賞它們。 音樂源文件可以來自DVD，CD，電影，Flash，遊戲，常見的音頻文件，如mp3，m4a，ogg，flac和大型APE文件，網頁和任何其他音樂材質，以及互聯網路，實際上我們也提供特殊的搜索服務，在互聯網上找到他們需要的音樂如果他們要求的話。
パーソナルプライベートミュージックプレーヤーは、AndroidやiOSデバイスで好きな音楽を聴きたい人向けの特別なサービスです。 お気に入りの音楽をAnida形式のファイルに変換するのに役立ちます。 私たちは、携帯電話やタブレットで楽しむことができるように、自分専用の音楽プレーヤーを特別に開発するのに役立ちます。 音楽ソースファイルは、DVD、CD、ムービー、フラッシュ、ゲーム、mp3、m4a、ogg、flac、大型APEファイル、Webページなどの一般的なオーディオファイル、インターネット。 実際には、リクエストした場合にインターネット上の音楽を検索する検索サービスも提供しています。
Anida ServerAnida Server is the universal audio format converter that can convert almost any kinds of audio files on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix, PSP, Xbox and other platforms to Anida audio compression format, the supported audio file formats but not limited to:
- MP3, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, FLAC, WAV, APE, AIFF, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, WavPack
- Audio format on PSP, Amiga, Palm, WinCE, MTK, Symbain, Ngage, Nintendo, Wii and other platforms: psf, minipsf, psf2, minipsf2, spu, ssf, minissf, dsf, minidsf, qsf, miniqsf, CUE, it, xm, s3m, mod, MPC, shn, wv, wvp, ay, gbs, nsf, nsfe, sap
- Any codec supported by Mac OS X's Core Audio and the FFmpeg libraries.
mp2, amr, ac3, qt, adts, mp3, m4r, wav, 3gp, mpa, sd2, mpeg, ec3, m4a, mp4, mov, snd, aifc, caf, flac, m4b, 3g2, mp1, aac, aiff, aif, au
Anida SDK provides tools, headers, libraries, and code samples to help developers to easily use Anida audio codec to create apps that run on Google Android phones, Apple iOS and macOS (Mac OS X), Microsoft Windows Phone and Windows desktop. Other platforms will be developed when required, such as QNX, BlackBerry, embedded RTOS, Linux and several common commercial Unix platforms.
We provide relevant services to integrate Anida audio codec into software, hardware and website, when you want to protect music assets or save storage space. Of course, We can also help you to design and develop your products and systems. No matter what the cloud, OS, technologies and the programming languages have been or will be used.
如果您想保護您的音樂資產，或者想節約存儲空間，我們都提供相關的服務來幫助您集成Anida到您的軟件，硬件，和網站。 當然，我們也可以幫助您設計或者開發您的產品和系統。 無論已經或將要採用何種雲服務，操作系統，技術和編程語言。
音楽資産を保護したり、ストレージを節約したい場合、Anidaをソフトウェア、ハードウェア、ウェブサイトに統合するための関連サービスを提供しています。 もちろん、私たちはあなたの製品やシステムを設計し、開発するのにも役立ちます。 クラウド、OS、テクノロジ、プログラミング言語がどのようなものであっても、それらは使用されます。
DownloadPlease click the following link to download the Android app on your mobile phone. The app include the music files mentioned in above comparison table.
"Yesterday Once More" is "Chances" to "Heal the World"!
Note: You must allow the app have permission to store music data in SD card. Check the permission settings of the app indicated as below:
Settings → Apps → MyPlayer → Permissions (Storage)
If you can't see the "Storage" permission option there then you need to download the app again with another mobile web browser e.g Chrome or Firefox.
Anida music player for Android: myplayer.apk (3.9MB) (It's just a very simple app with single thread without any optimisation, so the decoding process might be slow depend on your device.)
The Anida audio codec, and its Android client, iOS client, and Anida server, and other relevant materials will be sold as a whole to an appropriate individual or company. Please contact us if you're interested in this innovative music solution.
Enjoy ultra small music file now!