Anida is an audio codec and audio compression format developed by Sevenuc Consulting. It was designed to reduce audio data size to reduce transfer time and save disk space. The Anida engine is designed as a KAM (Kilobytes Audio Machine) for deeply embedded small devices and has a small memory footprint, it promised to compress common music files with kilobytes as opposed to megabytes.
- Protect your music assets. Playback these music files requires to use your own custom music player, i.e they need to get your authorisation to playback them.
- Save storage space. Saving huge number of storage space is especially important for large music sharing sites. It also very important for the end users, who will never be happy if the big music files disappear forever and the phone storage released?
- Reduce user wait times. It's an important factor to impact your end user's experience, especially the networks that has narrow bandwidth, and the mobile networks. Whether play music on a web page or on mobile phone.
- Very high compression, smaller than popular audio codec such as SILK/Opus (used by Skype), AAC, Speex, 3gp AMR, X264, GSM6.10, G729, G711, G722 and normal audio format such as MP3, M4A, Ogg, WMA. Very high compression is the strength and advantage of Anida in comparison to the other audio codecs. According to its extremely small data output, it can be easily applied to large number of technology and product, especially new multimedia design, new animation and video format design, audio broadcast, music share solution design, and music player development.
- Universal audio compression, best balanced compression rate and quality, has the ability to convert almost all legacy audio from low bitrate to very high bitrate audio format with any sample rate, most legacy audio formats on Unix, Macintosh, Windows, Linux and Other platforms, such as PSP, Xbox etc.
- Very suitable for remote music share, radio channels, online TV, video conferencing, in-game chat, Flash Player, audio book, voice mail, Chat Apps (such as Jabber, ICQ, Skype, Viber, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Slack, Telegram, etc), softphone and VoIP.
- Adaptable for common protocols such as RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol), WebRTC (Web Realtime Communication), and industry standard RTP (Realtime Transport Protocol) and RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Written with ANSI C and can be easily ported to all platform and bind to all common programming languages.
Simple Comparison Table:
The following result made from three music files, they are counted in wav, mp3, and Anida formats.
Audio Codec Comparison:
|Yesterday Once More - Carpenters||42.6MB||3.9MB||482KB|
|Chances - Air Supply||37.9MB||3.4MB||428KB|
|Heal the World - Michael Jackson||67.9MB||6.2MB||767KB|
|Total:||148.4 MB||13.5 MB||1.6 MB|
|Case No.||Number of songs||MP3||Anida|
|App 1||150||846.9 MB||42 MB|
|App 2||318||1777.8 MB||149 MB|
Obviously, apps based on Anida can save large number of storage!
Anida Cloud Solution
Anida Cloud Solution is an example music share website architecture for Anida audio codec that includes ICP (Internet Content Provider), CSP (Cloud Service Provider) and the end users. Any roles in the system can be ICP or customer or both and can get benefits from the system. For any of the three roles, the more you contribute, the more benefits you will receive. We provides system architecture design, development, and license SDK to help you to archive your business target no matter what form you want to use it.
Anida for Embedded System
Anida for Embedded System is an alternative solution for consumer electronic products to upgrade the traditional mp3 player based on the Anida audio codec.
Anida ServerAnida Server is the universal audio format converter that can convert almost any kinds of audio files on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix, PSP, Xbox and other platforms to Anida audio compression format, the supported audio file formats but not limited to:
- MP3, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, FLAC, WAV, APE, AIFF, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, WavPack
- Audio format on PSP, Amiga, Palm, WinCE, MTK, Symbain, Ngage, Nintendo, Wii and other platforms: psf, minipsf, psf2, minipsf2, spu, ssf, minissf, dsf, minidsf, qsf, miniqsf, CUE, it, xm, s3m, mod, MPC, shn, wv, wvp, ay, gbs, nsf, nsfe, sap
- Any codec supported by Mac OS X's Core Audio and the FFmpeg libraries.
mp2, amr, ac3, qt, adts, mp3, m4r, wav, 3gp, mpa, sd2, mpeg, ec3, m4a, mp4, mov, snd, aifc, caf, flac, m4b, 3g2, mp1, aac, aiff, aif, au
Intellectual Property Transfer
The Anida audio codec, and its Android client, iOS client, web client and Anida server, and other relevant materials will be sold as a whole to an appropriate individual or company. Please contact us if you're interested in this wonderful music solution.
Enjoy ultra small music file now!